GES 2019: stage for innovation
The 2019 Global Entrepreneurship Summit, June 4-5, in The Hague, the Netherlands will invite the world’s most inspiring entrepreneurs innovating in Agriculture, Connectivity, Energy, Health, and Water.
What GES 2019 brings you
GES 2019 offers an unparalleled stage for scale-ups and a chance to showcase their enterprises before a selected group of top investors, founders, funders, experts and policymakers.
Why GES 2019?
- Insight: GES 2019 is a high-energy, big-idea event fuelled by a one-of-a-kind mix of next-generation disrupters, visionaries and innovative policy leaders.
- Impact: GES 2019 creates an action-driven atmosphere aimed at breaking down barriers for entrepreneurs and closing deals that matter to everyone.
- Co-design: GES 2019 facilitates sharing and creating strategies for success with a global peer network, and access to business leaders and government influencers.
- Connecting: GES 2019 supports the building of meaningful, lasting partnerships with investors and decision makers.
- Pitching: GES 2019 curates one-on-one match making, pitch competitions, interactive stages, and unique networking opportunities that get good ideas in front of the right people.
What to bring to GES 2019?
Apply to bring your investment-ready company to pitch, with a transformative approach or technology in a focus area, that is ready to scale internationally now.
Be prepared to participate with your drive and ambition, to offer new perspectives on tech solutions to global challenges as untapped business opportunities.
You don’t need to pay a conference fee to attend GES 2019. We will cover lodging. You pay for your transportation. Limited funding for travel scholarships is available; we will provide additional details to those who are eligible.
Who’s hosting GES 2019?
The governments of the Netherlands and the United States will co-host the ninth Global Entrepreneurship Summit in The Hague on June 4-5, 2019, to drive global innovation and celebrate the free-market economy that supports jobs, growth, and transformative solutions to global challenges.
The Netherlands is glad to host the 9th edition of this Summit. Building on strong transatlantic relationships and common values, GES promotes economic growth, fair trade, and encourages investment in entrepreneurial activity that creates prosperity, jobs, and matters to everyone.